Friday, March 18, 2011

Cooler Than Me by Mike Posner

I'm so happy its friday! I have a completely free weekend to do whatever I want, which will mainly be relaxing, getting some sleep and hoping my cold goes away, cleaning and laundry, working out, dying my hair (so my roots don't look awful), etc.... I'm already doing the first on my list with the hubster and a friend as we watch a movie. I think I need sleep, because when I got home I took a 3 hour nap, and only woke up because my mom called.

This is spring break for the hubster, so I'm excited to have him for the week without major studying. He will study for boards while I'm at school, and then I get to spend some free time with him! If only our spring breaks were the same so we could go somewhere, but this will work out just fine and be pretty stress free. Sometimes you just need a break at home. And you can't complain when it's 72 degrees at home!!!!! It was such a beautiful day :)

Today's outfit was created around the shoes. I felt pretty well put together since my belt matched my  shoes, my shirt matched my shoes, and my cardigan's buttons matched my shirt! Check it out:

Cardigan: American Eagle / Shirt: Hollister / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Ralph Lauren


Here are the shoes up close:

Here's a fun one... I was enjoying playing with photo booth :)

No comments:

Post a Comment