Friday, March 4, 2011

Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri

I love Fridays. It means after work its time to relax for the weekend. This weekend is going to be fun. Its a girls weekend... shopping, dinner, drinks, a hotel room for 6, and brunch. I am going to find something with polka dots for the next Everybody Everywear challenge on March 8th.

Friday was a good day in PreK. The kiddos had a great day and we watched Horton Hears a Who to finish out our Dr. Seuss week. We realized today that our class is going to be 10 students for a little while.

After school I came home and took a nap in bed, while my husband took a nap on the couch. We both woke up at the same time (6:30ish) and kind of thought we had slept through the night... however luckily we did not. We did both have a bowl of cereal for our dinner as if it was the morning.

Its going to be a relaxing evening tonight to get ready and energized for tomorrow! Movie at my house with a couple friends is always a good time.

Here is my casual friday outfit:



Sweater: Ralph Lauren / Shirt: LOFT / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: Unionbay / Shoes: BareTraps

No comments:

Post a Comment