Monday, March 21, 2011

Teenage Dream by Katy Perry

I accomplished a lot today. I went to a PreK meeting at the board of education and learned about social stories for autistic children, got my bangs trimmed, had lunch, and took stuff to the post office, then I went to school to do lesson plans, parent letters, and other paperwork. After all that, I got groceries, had a snack, took a short nap, went to dinner (Mexican!) with some friends, and finished the day with jazz orchestra rehearsal.

Best part of the day was that the temperature was 72!!!!!! I am so happy for spring. I am also happy the hubster is on spring break and gets to relax. Its about time he gets to just chill for a few days.

Capris were an obvious choice for this weather. I decided to wear a light cardigan because it was still cool in the morning.



Cardigan: American Eagle / Shirt: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Shoe Show

I'm really excited for tomorrow's outfit. You should be too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment