Monday, March 28, 2011

Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae

On my way to the middle school this morning, I definitely put my turn signal on for the high school out of habit. It was weird not going to my PreK class! I am very happy to only have a half day and be able to relax and enjoy my afternoon. Its really cold outside, so I may spend most of it cuddling with a blanket on the couch, but it will still be enjoyed.

We had a great weekend here of relaxing, cleaning, and date nights. I didn't have any fun outfit to show yesterday due to cleaning and not showering myself. I like to wait 24 hours after I dye my hair to shower again, so I just decided to give it almost 48 hours instead :) I promise I didn't smell....

However, here is today's outfit. I really wanted to wear the boots with a skirt, but its definitely too cold. I've changed into pants already!
Sweater: Banana Republic / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Steve Madden / Watch: American Eagle

and here's what I made for dinner....
Pasta Carbonara :)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. u totally could have done it with black tights or leggings and been warm enough, don't give up on the skirt and boots, love it!

    ReplyDelete