Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hide and Seek by Imogen Heap

One more day till the weekend! We might even have a snow day tomorrow and therefore a 3 day weekend. I'd rather have a 2 hour delay, so that I still get paid for the day... and so the kids can learn, since they've already had so many snow days and only so many make up days.

Today was pretty normal. Most of the high school kids were not in school today (about less than 200 were in attendance) because they went to cheer on the Varsity girls basketball team at their state competition in Charleston. The head coach reserved 20 coach buses to pick them up and take them to the game, have lunch, and bring them back. Sadly, they lost... and by almost 20 points. We enjoyed a much quieter day, and no chances of the high school kids distracting or running into my small children as we walk through the halls to the cafeteria and gym.

I've been really good about picking out my outfits the night before, or at least having an idea of what to wear. Today was not the case. I had nothing planned or picked out, so I figured out what to wear while I was in the shower. It worked out pretty well though, because I was comfortable and thought it went together well. Here it is:


Cardigan: Peebles / Shirt: Gap / Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Steve Madden



I think yellow and greyish/black go well together. I love how bright this shirt is. Doesn't mean I like the steelers ;)

So bummed tonight's episode of The Office is a rerun, as well as Grey's Anatomy! Oh well, perfect time to do some laundry!

1 comment:

  1. very cute!!!! i love yellow too. i saw the buses this morning and was wondering so i'm glad to know now! ditto on the reruns..boo!

    ReplyDelete