Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood

Happy Hump Day! Today was supposed to be my day off (to sleep in and run errands) but I took a job for elementary music. It was a good day at school, and I got to watch Stomp. If you haven't seen it, you should. Its an awesome show of guys and girls that use everything as a percussion instrument. They use their hands, feet and bodies, brooms, sinks, tubes, cards, etc... the list goes on and on. What they do with these objects is so cool, and the precision of their rhythms and timing with each other is pretty sweet. They perform live or you can rent the DVD. I highly recommend it.

Zumba, dinner, and Modern Family finish out my day. Plus I need to start getting things ready for my 24 hour trip to Pittsburgh. More on that later....

Here's what I wore today. Outfit was based around the necklace. I think I succeeded.
Sweater: American Eagle / Pants: Peebles / Shoes: Clarks / Necklace: Peebles

An up close shot so you can see the necklace better. The blue jewels are in different shapes... circles, rectangles, and diamonds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment