Saturday, April 23, 2011

Jump (the Glee Cast version)

Yesterday when my brother arrived, we decided to walk up and down main street and went into the high end shoe store in town. That's where I found my new pair of TOMS!!!! I was really excited to find them since I was debating ordering a pair online, but its always easier to get things in the store and try them on to make sure I really did like them. Well I loved them. I am so happy to have found them, and I love the "One for One" concept!

Shirt: Hollister / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: TOMS


Here's one of my new Stella and Dot necklaces:

with the TOMS flag... which in mirror image looks like SMOT...

Today we went to Bob Evans for brunch, because the place we wanted to go didn't serve breakfast food at 11 am on Saturday, then we went to the Farmer's Market and bought some ground beef and ciabatta buns for dinner tonight, and drove around the area for a bit. Then we went for a walk/bike ride on the Greenbrier River Trail for about 2 hours. Now its time to freshen up, make our dinner, and then we'll probably spend some time at the pub or wine bar in town. It started as a rainy 55 degree day and it turned into a sunny 75 degree day! Its been very enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. yummmmmmmm ciabatta buns! glad you had fun with your brother and finally got your Toms!

    ReplyDelete