Monday, April 11, 2011

Show People from Curtains!

This past weekend, the hubster and I drove home to Rochester, NY to see my sister's senior musical, Curtains! If you've never heard of or don't know about Curtains, its a murder mystery, show within a show, musical. You can check out an interview of the lead here and see a slideshow set to music. It was very well done and I was so glad to be home and see it!

Since I was home, I was busy visiting family and other things, and missed out on taking outfit pictures. I do have what I wore on Friday to drive home, however with the power outtage, we lost internet and cable for much longer, so I didn't have a chance to post it. After the 9.5 hour drive home and some quick dinner, I was able to catch act 2 of the show just in time for my sister's big solo dance number. The show made a lot more sense on Saturday when I saw the entire thing, but I'm glad I was able to kind of see it twice, since they did such a great job. Since I knew I'd be out in public, I wanted to dress comfortably for the long car ride, but cute enough for seeing people later. I was very happy with my choice.

Shirt and scarf: Peebles / Jeans: Hollister / Sneakers: New Balance

I do sort of have another outfit picture from the weekend. This picture is of my family after the show. My mom and I had been able to do some shopping earlier in the day, so my top and jeans are both new. I am in loooove with these new jeans.
Cardigan: American Eagle / Shirt: Hollister / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Shoe Show

(From left: Mom, Sister, Me, Husband, Dad)
Aren't we such a cute family? :)

Well, it was a great weekend, and I'm bummed it couldn't last longer. Back to reality in WV... my day will consist of unpacking (which I already did!), getting groceries and running other errands, Zumba, and whatever I need to do before school tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment