Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Did you wake up early to watch the wedding? I did!!!! It was beautiful and I'm glad I watched this piece of history. It may have been way too early and towards the end, I had to get ready for school, but it was worth it. Plus, I was able to dress down at school so that was awesome. Last weekend, I bought this sweatshirt at a gift shop. It says The Greenbrier, America's Resort. The Greenbrier is located in White Sulphur Springs, WV which is a connecting town to where we live and we live in Greenbrier County. Since we're moving in a month and a half, I decided I needed something to always remember living down here (besides WVSOM) so this sweatshirt was perfect!

Sweatshirt: The Greenbrier / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Toms / Necklace: Stella and Dot

(Its in mirror image, but it says The Greenbrier America's Resort)



Also, last night's episode of The Office was definitely a tear jerker. Its hard not to when all of the actors are crying (and you know its real tears). It was hard to say goodbye to Michael, but I'm looking forward to the last three episodes of the season to see where they're gonna go without him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment