Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Office (Main Theme) by Starlite Orchestra

Tonight is Steve Carrell's last episode. Wish me luck as I try to hold back tears.

In other news, last night we had an awful storm. I woke up at 1:30am to a crazy thunder and lightning storm that took out our power and brought down many trees in the area. It was really weird that at that time of night, it looked like it was day by how much lightning we were getting. And I woke up right before my alarm this morning to sirens... not sure if it was ambulances going to people who had more devastation than we did or fire trucks going to move trees from the streets.

Today's outfit was created for two reasons. I really wanted to wear green since I realized I haven't in a while, and because I wasn't sure if the weather would be cool or warm, therefore I wore capris with tights, so that I was cool and warm :)

Sweater: Peebles / Capris: Gap / Tights: Danskin / Shoes: Macy's


Jim Halpert: Does that include 'that's what she said'?
Michael Scott: Mmhh, yes.
Jim Halpert: Wow that is really hard. You really think you can go all day long? Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling.
Michael Scott: Mmmm... THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID! 

No comments:

Post a Comment