Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!!!

Happy Easter to everyone!!! I played trumpet with a brass quintet for two Easter services today. In between services, the church had a wonderful brunch for everyone and they were gracious to include the bro, hubster, and I. After the second service, hubster went to school to continue studying and my bro and I drove to Beckley, WV to see a performance by my landlord. It was very funny and enjoyable, and after some ice cream, the bro headed back home to Tennessee. When I got home, I took a nap and realized I hadn't taken my outfit picture today, but I took a group shot of the quintet and you can see what I wore.

Sweater: Banana Republic / Skirt: Gap (I also wore my navy heels, plus my fun blue/grey earrings)

Hope you had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment