Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do Ya Think I'm Sexy by Rod Stewart

Only reason for this song title is because a friend of mine was singing it and got it stuck in my head. Otherwise, it was a normal day. School all morning, zumba this afternoon, dinner, and grocery shopping later. Its another very warm day, although a little windy and a small thunderstorm earlier, so I was able to wear another summer outfit.

Cardigan: American Eagle / Top: Kohl's / Skirt: Old Navy

My outfit was very monotone, but I liked it. My legs are very white and blend in with my skirt, so I decided to go with a different location for the picture and just crop them out. :)

And here's what I look like sitting at the teacher's desk at school.... I had a free period so I thought I'd have some fun with my new camera!!!

2 comments:

  1. oooh, I love that top! I've found a new love for kohls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful! I love the print on that top! =)
    Kristina J.

    ReplyDelete