Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ever Ever After by Carrie Underwood

Today is my first official day of spring break, however its only in the 60s after a couple days of 70s/80s so its kind of a bummer. I was really excited about the top I decided to wear today, since its the first time I've worn it since I bought it in February, but I realized I needed to wear something warm with it because I'd otherwise I'd be cold. Here's the way I wanted to wear it:
Top: Charlotte Russe / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Shoe Show / Watch: American Eagle


And how I wore it in colder weather:
Jacket: Old Navy / Sneakers: Walmart

And one up close so you can see the detail:
Earrings that match the teal detail: Claire's

On the agenda today: Practice trumpet for Easter service. check. Get gas for the lawnmower, make the bed so the house is beautiful to show to people at 5, BBQ at a friends house at 6, and new episode of The Office at 9!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. omg i hate you, it's been 70/80s lately? even 60s?? lol here in VT it's been pretty consistently in the 40s!! it actually snowed yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck :P

    on a good note though, i love that top--it's so much fun and i hope you had a great bbq! see ya..at some point! (a few days after whenever my baby niece decides she's ready to meet the world)

    ReplyDelete