Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Everytime We Touch by Cascada

Oh wednesday... the middle of the week. Only two more days till the weekend! I will be doing the elementary music teacher thing for the rest of the week, which is pretty awesome.

So today was just like every other day when I went to post this blog till I found out that Jo from Days Go By gave me the "New Blogger Award!" I am so excited to get an award for this new hobby of mine!!!! I really do enjoy that I put more thought into planning outfits and have a way to keep track of them, and have a chance to write about what I want and check out other blogs that give me inspiration.

So since I received this award, I have to tell you seven new things about myself that you don't know. Here goes....

1. My all time favorite TV show is The Office. I am obsessed. I sometimes pretend that I am Pam and the hubster is Jim.

2. "That's what she said" is my favorite joke (also from the office).

3. I've worked in retail for about 6 years, between Abercrombie and Fitch, Hollister, and Peebles.

4. I have traveled everywhere (seriously, ask me). However, I haven't been to Ireland or Australia and would love to go there!!!!

5. My husband is 8 and a half months older than me... and I can always calculate how much older or younger to the day he is than people... because his birthday is new years eve! :)

6. Breakfast is my favorite food and I could eat it all day. My other favorites are Italian, Mexican, and American. Plus chocolate or strawberry anything.

7. I come from a very musical family. My parents are still in the church choir and play handbells, and my little sister does it all, and will be majoring in Music Education!

Hope you enjoyed my random facts! I would like the pass the award on to... Monique from Yoga and Pencil Skirts!!!

Today's outfit was created to go with the new cardigan I also purchased from Hollister on sale. It weirdly enough matches the color of this blog. I think it was meant to be!

Cardigan: Hollister / Top: Marshall's / Pants: Macy's / Shoes: Clarks


Up close of the ruffle on the cardigan: 


I think I could be a Vera Bradley model... since sometimes I match my outfits to my purses :)

And while I was home, I was able to go with my sister to our wonderful hair stylist, and got a new cut:
Its similar to what it was before, but its shorter. This is definitely my style :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally match my outfits to my purses, especially if I'm using a Vera bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Nice to 'meet' you! :)

    Monique
    www.yogaandpencilskirts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. And, your hair looks fantastic!! :)

    ReplyDelete