Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lean on Me by Bill Withers

The search for a place to live next year has been going on since late November (when I excitedly googled places in the area). It really started in January when we started making appointments to check out places. I'm really hoping that by the end of this week, it will be over. I would be much happier then having a moving truck to nowhere....

Second to last day at this elementary school doing music. No jobs lined up for next week yet, but its only a half week. The kids should have a long spring break, starting thursday and going through all of the following week, but due to snow days, they only have thursday, friday, and the following monday off. At least they get a few days (and me too!).

One of the highlights of my evening was The Office. It always makes me happy. I needed to be happy after hearing the place we thought we would get for next year was no longer available :(

Today's outfit was inspired by Sydney from The Daybook... I wouldn't normally pair khaki with white, because my first reaction would be to add a bold color, but I really liked my outfit today. I had planned on wearing a skirt like Sydney's but it was just too cold this morning to convince myself to wear anything but pants.

Scarf: Old Navy / Shirt: LOFT / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Pants: Peebles / Shoes: BareTraps

I decided to add a touch of green and blue. I think it turned out pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment