Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Banana Pancakes by Jack Johnson

Yesterday I wore a great outfit. I went to school to sub for high school math, and also covered two other classes during my free periods. I didn't get home till 4:30 because I was talking to the other music teachers, talked to my mom for like an hour, and missed Zumba. I was really hungry and made myself a snack. Then I decided I was pretty tired and would take a quick nap.... which turned into about 4 and a half hours. When the hubster came home about halfway through my nap, he woke me up however my head hurt so I went right back to sleep. When I finally woke up, I changed into PJs and tidied up the house. I realized I had not taken a picture of my awesome outfit, so I decided I would put it back on today and take a picture.




Shirt: Peebles / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Macy's / Watch: American Eagle

During my long nap last night, I missed sub calls for today, so therefore I didn't go to work today. I felt so off after my nap yesterday that I was kind of glad to have a break. I think my spring break is going to start a little early, which is just fine with me! So instead I got things ready around the house for my jewelry party tomorrow night... cleaned, washed wine glasses (that have never been used since my bridal shower, so I'm glad to get them out!!!), picked some fresh flowers, laundry, cleaned out my car, and lots more, before choir practice tonight. Here's today's outfit for around the house today:


and for choir practice: 
Blazer: American Eagle / Shirt: Gap / Jeans: UnionBay / Shoes: Shoe Show

I hope this made up for my lack of post yesterday!!! There should be some good pictures for the next couple of days, and I'm really excited to host a Stella and Dot Jewelry party tomorrow!

1 comment: