Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stella and Dot Jewelry Party!

Today I hosted a Stella and Dot Trunk Show. All day I cleaned up, picked up some snacks and drinks, and other things around the house to get ready. We had a great time at the party, and because I'm tired and its getting late, I will let the pictures speak for me.

First off, today's outfit was simple and versatile so that the jewelry would stand out and all pieces would look good with my outfit. Here it is:
Shirt: Miley Cyrus / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Jeans: Gap / Shoes: Macy's

Here are pictures from the party, starting with my homemade centerpiece :)

Checking out the table of jewelry 




 Our stylist, Lindsey, telling us about the jewelry


Trying on one of the necklaces

 Everyone wearing some jewelry:


It was a lot of fun, a time to catch up with friends and check out sweet jewelry. I ended up ordering two necklaces and a pair of earrings. I'm so excited to wear them and show them to you!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad your party went well! My wishlist is sooo long..I gotta start narrowing it down! Love that cute necklace on you...the colors are great!!! Is that the one you got??

    ReplyDelete