Thursday, April 7, 2011

S&M by Rihanna

What do you do when your entire town has a power outtage? You go to Subway and get a sub they can make without power and pay with cash. You finish washing dishes and folding laundry by candlelight with iTunes playing. You look around the very dark house and decide to go for a drive. You drive all around town in the dark and find out who does have power and get jealous of them. You then get a call from your husband telling you a friend has power, bring your laptop, and watch their tv while the boys study in the other room.

That has been my evening. I cleaned the house, ran errands, and took a walk on the river trail with friends earlier, so I did have a successful day. However, I need to pack for my weekend at home... which is hard to do in the dark, so hopefully the power comes back on soon!!!!

It was a beautiful day today, and I decided to wear something that matched the weather. I picked out the orange shirt and decided to add navy touches to it... the necklace and shoes, which made me think of Syracuse colors (Go Orangemen!). I also sometimes look at other blogs to get ideas of things to wear (sometimes even while I'm getting dressed, lol), and found that Linley from Dwelling and Telling wore something similar. :)



Shirt and necklace: Peebles / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Shoe Show

Yay sun!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Such an adventure! We've never lost power for more than a couple minutes while SDG&E does maintenance, thank goodness!!

    ReplyDelete