Monday, April 4, 2011

Price Tag by Jessie J

So the weather around here has been completely bipolar the past few days. When I drove up to Pittsburgh on Saturday, I drove through a winter wonderland and slush all over the roads. Today it was 82 degrees. Tomorrow its going to be in the 40s, and the rest of the week is going to be in the 60s and 70s. I don't know whether to dress warm or cold in the mornings.... Luckily today was a warm day. Back to elementary music again, and will be at another tomorrow and Wednesday for another music teacher. I went from very few jobs in January (mainly due to snow days), to working everyday for the past 8 weeks!!!

Sweater: Banana Republic / Capris: Peebles / Shoes: Shoe Show

(By the way, the coloring is a bit off in this picture... the sweater and shoes are navy blue and the capris are brown)

3 comments:

  1. i know! for real! the weather has been crazy! love the gray and black combo and capris!!!! let's hope the 40 goes by quickly and the 70's takes it time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those capris are so cute! Thankfully the weather where I live has been consistently in the 70s lately, but I have a feeling as soon as I pack up my winter clothes it'll get cold again.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete