Monday, August 1, 2011

Two People Fell In Love by Brad Paisley

Happy August! It is officially the last month of summer, and my birthday is in the middle of the month! I'm excited to see what this month brings for me :)

I have been doing some online look shopping, and loving getting ideas on how to put outfits together. Sometimes when I look at my closet, I can't think of anything to put together, so I love the look books and trends that stores are putting online. Today's outfit was inspired by Old Navy. Textured sweaters are trending right now, and I found this one at Urban Outfitters the other day on sale. I love that its lightweight, so its perfect for a cool summer day or hot fall day. I will probably figure out how to wear it all year long!

This is how the outfit starts. A top, bottoms, and shoes.

Top: Urban Outfitters / Shorts: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Peebles


Then you add a scarf, and I decided to change to heels to dress the outfit up.
Scarf: Old Navy / Heels: Macy's


You can see the detail in the sweater: 

 Here's the inspiration photo:

Time for The Bachelorette Finale!!!! I'm pulling for Ben F!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment