Friday, August 12, 2011

Back to School by Deftones

I applied for a substitute teacher position today for the county we live in. Now I have two applications in and its time to wait for phone calls. Wish me luck!

I bought this sundress at H&M at the end of June, and have yet to wear it. I wanted to wear a cardigan with it, and since its an a-line skirt with an empire waist, I wanted a short cardigan for just the top part, not to cover the skirt part. I found one at Target the other day and was really excited to put it together!

Dress: H&M / Cardigan: Target / Shoes: Walmart / Belt: Charlotte Russe



I freshly dyed my hair this morning :)

2 comments:

  1. You look adorable & your hair looks great! I've been wanting to start going towards blonde with my hair but don't know if I'm gutsy enough. I guess we shall see! Good luck on the jobs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! Very cute dress with the cardigan.

    ReplyDelete