Monday, August 29, 2011

Faster by Matt Nathanson

I am in such a better mood right now than I was this morning. My iphoto froze on me the other day when I was editing pictures and wouldn't work, but I finally got it fixed. Plus, my sister and I figured out what song I had stuck in my head for the past few days... which is the post title. Its pretty much an awesome song, and I was in such a good mood, I played it really loud and danced around my apartment.

So I have an outfit picture and a food picture for you today. To make up for nothing yesterday. :) Just a basic t-shirt and jeans for a relaxed day of errands on a slightly cooler day!!!! (Come on fall....)

Top: Loft / Jeans: Hollister / Sneakers: New Balance / Earrings: Walmart


Bowtie pasta, ragu creamy marinara sauce, with bacon and cheese on top.... the hubby's new favorite!


Hope you had a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment