Sunday, August 21, 2011

Rolling In The Deep by Adele

Here are pictures of my weekend. Its always a good time when you hang out with family.

Little sis and I in front of her new dorm/my old dorm

The best picture of Pittsburgh ever. I am that good. :)

My parents from the view of Mt. Washington

The hubster and I above the city

At a pirates game!!! We had awesome seats

The dippers of the best desert ever... strawberries, bananas, marshmallows in graham cracker and oreo, rice krispie treats, brownies, pound cake, and cheesecake

Milk Chocolate Fondue.... excellent. (At the Melting Pot.)

Mom and Dad enjoying desert

The hubster and I really excited to try it!!!

Hope you had a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous, that looks like sooo much fun! Your right, that is the best picture of Pittsburg ever!! I've always wanted to go to the Melting Pot and your pics made me want to go even more. Hope you have a terrific week.

    ReplyDelete