Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

I took my rolled change to the bank and finally got quarters to do some laundry. Then when I had everything sorted and ready to go, the washer was filled. So now I must wait for someone else to finish their laundry so I can start mine. I definitely miss having our washer and dryer in the house and not sharing with all of our neighbors. But, while I wait, I've been watching The Hill reruns on my laptop. I seriously loved that show and was bummed it ended. Plus it rained, which means cooler temperatures (in the 70s!!!!) so I'm loving today.

So anyway, I have another dinner picture for you instead of a cute outfit. 
Asian chicken salad... I bought the salad mix that had the crispy noodles, nuts, and dressing already and added my own popcorn chicken. It was delicious and super easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment