Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lookin For A Good Time by Lady Antebellum

It is my birthday eve today! We went out for breakfast, headed to the mall for some birthday present shopping, got chipotle for dinner, and now I'm doing laundry while watching movies with the hubster, and will be painting my nails when the laundry is done. Its been a pretty awesome day, and I think 24 is going to be a good year!!!! I always wear my favorite things for my birthday, and I started that a day early. Purple is one of my favorite colors and I was really happy it rained so it cooled down enough that I could wear a scarf and not look goofy. :)
Top: American Eagle / Scarf: Peebles / Jeans: Hollister / Flip Flops: Target / Earrings: Honeymoon



Chipotle!!!!!!! YUMMMM.

1 comment:

  1. I love the way you are wearing the scarf. It really adds interest to your outfit!

    ReplyDelete