Tuesday, August 30, 2011

(I Believe in Miracles) You Sexy Thing by Hot Chocolate

I got a job!!!! I hadn't heard from either school district about the applications I sent in, so I decided to make a phone call. I called the county school district I live in about my sub application, and found out that I was approved at the board meeting last night and would be getting the information in the mail later this week. I didn't even have to interview because I met the assistant superintendent while I was there and he really liked me! I am soooo thrilled and feel relieved. I was getting nervous after not hearing from them, but for no reason! I am so excited to get back in the schools and start subbing again.

I had some errands to run today, so I changed into flip flops from these heels. I also tried a bare minerals sample. Not sure how much I like it compared to my regular foundation. I'll have to give it a better shot next time.
Top: American Eagle / Cami: Aeropostale / Shorts: Old Navy / Shoes: Shoe Show


And look what I made for dinner.....
A frittata!!!!!

Frittata, hash browns (and ketchup) and applesauce :)

No comments:

Post a Comment