Saturday, August 27, 2011

You and I by Lady Gaga

It is August Birthday celebration night! We are headed to some bars in downtown Pittsburgh to celebrate some birthdays and have a great night. The hubster and I spent the day with some friends out to lunch and driving around Pittsburgh. We came home, took power naps, had some food and got ready for our evening out. 

I bought this top a couple weeks ago and have been saving it for tonight. I love lace tops and the flower print on this one really caught my eye. I paired it with dark jeans and a black tank and heels, so to make the red pop. I also did a smoky eye for our night out :)

Top: Charlotte Russe / Tank: Aeropostale / Jeans: Gap / Heels: Bandolino / Earrings: Walmart / Bracelets: Charlotte Russe



Time to party!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment