Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Forever Road by Darius Rucker

I had a very accomplished day today. I cleaned and got ready this morning, got everything together to apply for a job, went to the post office and the bank, went to Target for a few things, and met the hubster at Pizza Hut so we could try the new p'zones they've been advertising. They were huge, so we both have lunch for tomorrow, but pretty good. Yes, I applied for a job today. I am really excited, its for a musical theatre director at one of the school districts I was going to apply to sub. Here's hoping things work out!

Shirt: Gap / Capris: Abercrombie and Fitch / Shoes: Shoe Show


This is upclose so you can see the rose detail:

This was dinner from last night:
Chicken, chicken flavored rice, and green beans. I am on fire in the kitchen lately :)

1 comment:

  1. you look great in pink! and how yummy does that food look! delish.

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete