Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mr. Blue Sky by Big Allanbik

First off, did you feel the earthquake today? Because I didn't. I was in driving in my car, therefore not feeling it, which I'm kind of bummed about. 

I tried to take all my spare change to the bank to change into quarters for my laundry, but you have to roll your change for them to do that... which is kind of annoying, but entertained me for about 10 minutes as I did it all. I also stopped in Ulta for the first time today and ended up purchasing a few things: hair product, nail polish, and face primer. I also got some free gifts from them, which is pretty great.

I decided to wear a blue and grey combination for running errands. I love that cobalt blue is a trendy color right now, because I love it! These pictures don't quite do them justice, but my shoes are cobalt blue. I also love pointy toed flats, because when you were them with pants, they look like heels, but are just comfortable flats! 
Shirt: Hollister / Jeans: Hollister / Flats: Gabriel's / Necklace: Peebles / Earrings: Walmart / Bracelet: American Eagle


Notice the detail on the sleeves of the shirt. The hubster picked this one out for me... he does have good taste :)

I've put the groceries away, made and eaten dinner, and am waiting for the sheets to dry, so now its time to enjoy a glass of wine and The Office marathon on TBS. 

1 comment:

  1. I actually did feel the earthquake & it was really spooky. Glad to hear that there were no major injuries resulting from it! Happy Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete