Monday, August 15, 2011

Only Prettier by Miranda Lambert

Its my birthday! I am now 24. Today was a pretty awesome day. Slept in, had breakfast, then the hubster came home for a long lunch break, showered, had an hour long massage, came home to get ready, and went to dinner at a hibachi grill with a group of 12 friends. Its been the exact day I wanted it to be.

On your birthday, its important that you wear clothes you love. I wore sweats to the massage, but changed into my new favorite top, jeans, necklace, earrings, and bracelets... I was blinged out and loving it. The first two pictures are how I styled this top last weekend when the hubster and I went to see family. Its a casual day look, then a fun going out look. 

Top: Loft / Jeans: American Eagle / Flats: Shoe Dept.


Top: Loft / Jeans: Gap / Heels: Shoe Show / Earrings: American Eagle / Necklace: Walmart / Bracelets: Charlotte Russe



It was an awesome 24th birthday... and the celebration isn't over. My family will be down this weekend, and the following weekend we are having an August Bday bash with some other friends. :)

1 comment:

  1. happy birthday! that sounds like a lovely day! i am so happy you enjoyed yourself and were able to relax and treat yourself. you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete