Saturday, July 30, 2011

It's A Feeling by JD Eicher and the Goodnights

Today's look is another inspired look from Loft. I am loving their new clothes and may need to check them out in person. I am ready for fall and back to school (there, i said it), but not ready to give up the freedom of summer.... so I'm hoping August brings slightly cooler temperatures around here!

The hubster and I had breakfast with his mom and grandma, showed them more of the area and the hospitals where he's been doing rounds, and said goodbyes. We both showered, changed, ate, and are on our way into Pittsburgh to see our best friend's band play. They are awesome and you should check them out (http://www.jdeicherandthegoodnights.com/shows.html). 

So I decided to include my inspiration photo today. Its a mix of this photo and some of their other looks, which I am loving right now.
I didn't have quite the right top, but came close with the color and nixed the necklace due to the beading on my shirt. I also have nude heels, but chose brown shoes that I saw in another one of their looks. I took a couple of theirs and made it mine :)
The detail on the top (didn't picture well in the full photo)



Top: Old Navy / Jeans: American Eagle / Heels: Shoe Show


Off to the concert!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment