Monday, July 18, 2011

I Wanna Go by Britney Spears

Its been a hazy and rainy monday. I stayed inside for most of the day, cleaning, making phone calls, and paying bills. I swear it never ends.... but I think we are done paying bills for Lewisburg and are down to paying for Weirton only. 

Yesterday we watched the Women's World Cup and my hometown girl, Abby Wambach, did pretty awesome, but it was a disappointing finish with Japan winning the penalty kicks. We had friends over from the wedding, so we went to Applebee's for dinner and saw Harry Potter 7.2 in 3D afterwards, and were much happier.

Since I didn't go anywhere, I just needed to be comfortable... not very fashionable today. I'm excited to show off my new shorts... I love them so much, I bought them in white too. I really don't like short shorts on me, so I was really excited when Old Navy came out with 5" shorts. They are definitely the right length for my legs.
Shirt: Hollister / Shorts: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Hollister



Its Monday... so that means I will be watching The Bachelorette this evening! We are down to hometown dates and 4 guys!!! My two favorites are Ben and Ames... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you just need to be comfortable. I get like that right about now, when my butt is getting kicked by the studying I have to do. The shorts are really cute on you! I probably would have added a bright scarf to this outfit, but then again I need extra layers to keep warm.

    ReplyDelete