Saturday, July 2, 2011

Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO

I haven't decided where to take my outfit picture yet. The one with white pants was in front of our door (like I had been doing at our house), the one yesterday was in the kitchen, and today's was in the bedroom. I'll probably try something new tomorrow too. The lighting overall is way better at the apartment, so its been easy playing around with the location.

I'm so excited that its 4th of July weekend, because that means the future doctors have a four day weekend (started yesterday), so we can all hang out and get to know our new surroundings. Last night we had a BBQ, so I wore this outfit and ended up rolling down the jeans when it got colder and we had a bonfire. Today we finally unpacked the kitchen because we bought a pantry storage cabinet since we lost a lot of space in the kitchen from our house to the apartment. Its really becoming our place now. After we finish up here, we'll do some exploring of the area before we meet with friends for dinner and drinks. :)

Shirt: H&M / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Clarks / Earrings: Etsy



This is one of my new favorite shirts, and I'm looooving my haircut. Its so easy to do and I think its a flattering look for my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment