Thursday, July 7, 2011

Mercy by Duffy

Today was not as productive as yesterday, but still a good day. I was able to reorganize the living room so its looks more inviting now. I also met up with some girlfriends for free manicures and $3 margaritas. Doesn't get much better than that!

Today's outfit is not very exciting, but it was quick and simple. I didn't get dressed up to clean the apartment, and we went to a wing restaurant tonight for the manis and margs, so I didn't think I needed to be too dressy for that either. I promise it'll get more interesting soon... there will be some dresses in the near future. :)
Top: Gap / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Shoe Show

check out the bow on the shirt


Don't they look nice? It was free because they were beauty school students getting some experience.

1 comment:

  1. ooohh! THAT's how you got free manicures! very cute!

    ReplyDelete