Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Everything performed by Michael Henry and Justin Robinett

The weather here has not been very pretty.... its been really hot and hazy. I went on a walk with a friend on the Panhandle trail anyway. Summer is about getting outside and not being lazy inside all day, so I need to go there more often. There is a dark cloud in the sky, so I'm not sure if we're getting another storm.... but that wouldn't be so bad to cool it down outside.

I was happy with my outfit choice today. I decided yesterday that I needed to try and be more creative with my everyday, comfortable outfits. When I'm dressing for work or going out, I always get more creative with my outfits, but for relaxing around the apartment, its hard to convince myself to do that sometimes. I mixed polka dots with plaid... and since they are on opposite ends of my outfit, you barely even notice, but I thought it was a nice touch.
Tank: Peebles / Jeans: American Eagle / Scarf: Old Navy / Shoes: from a friend


Here are the shoes... aren't they adorable?

You are in for a treat.... well it  was really a treat to the hubster and I. Dinner tonight was italian and cheese chicken with a mix of whole wheat pasta and gnocchi in my creamy marinara sauce and green beans. I'm drooling as I think of what I just ate.... :)
The chicken cooking in italian dressing and shredded cheese

Everything cooking away...

The finished product!!!!

1 comment:

  1. love the yellow with jeans ans red shoes! i will definitely try that same combination. xo

    ReplyDelete