Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last Friday Night by Katy Perry

I have lots of pictures for you since I was gone for a long weekend. I went home to see my little sister in Les Miserables. We also went to our cottage on the lake to attempt water skiing and went to the Ontario County Fair to see our little cousins show dairy cows, among other things. I hope you enjoy the photos :)

I snuck backstage during intermission to get a picture of her wig and costume

With the family after the show

Our cottage is on the right in this picture

This is what you look like when you have had years of experience water skiing and can do it on just one ski... My cousin then coached my little sis and I to do the same thing....

Here goes anything!

I got up!!!!

Here's my little sister's attempt!

A gorgeous sunset to end the day of water skiing

With my little cousins cow before the show... I used to show beef cows when I was in middle school!

My cousins are on the right and left of the girl in the middle
My little sis and little cousin with Isabella

We also walked around the fair and saw a bunch of other animals including this one rooster that had been dyed blue with kool aid

No comments:

Post a Comment