Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Airplanes by B.O.B. feat. Hayley Williams

I had a great weekend at home with the family. We went swimming, shopping, out to dinner with my cousin, relaxing at the cottage, got pedicures, had my car inspected and bought a new tire, and dyed my hair (its now champagne blonde). It was a fun and successful weekend. I will be back to see them in less than two weeks to see my sister in Les Miserables.

Here are some pictures from the weekend:

We went to lunch at one of my favorite places while I was home, and I had one of the best salads ever. Its a mixed greens salad with tuna salad on top... yummmmmm!

Isn't this a beautiful sunset? We had dinner on the lake and had a wonderful evening.

We met up with my cousin to meet his new girlfriend... she's the hostess of the restaurant on the lake, so she couldn't be in the picture

My cute parents sitting by the lake at our cottage

Playing bananagrams and cards with my sis 

Now back to things in the apartment. One of these days I'll be totally finished unpacking and making this place our home. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment