Monday, September 5, 2011

The Boys Of Fall by Kenny Chesney

Saturday afternoon, the hubby, our visiting friend, and I went up to Westminster to visit my sister and watch the first football game of the season. This is the first time my sister has been in marching band, so we were excited to see her in her first half time show. I also hemmed her band pants up 8 inches while she ate dinner before the game. We had an awesome time even though the temperature was 94 and felt like 100. Luckily it cooled down at night, because we slept over in her 3rd floor dorm room. Plus, our football team won! GO Titans!!!!
Top: Gap / Jeans: Unionbay / Shoes: Clarks / Necklace: American Eagle / Earrings: Walmart



I am in love with this new necklace. Its a bird in a cage that I found at American Eagle.

I am so excited because its in the 60s and 70s all week.... fall is coming!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment