Friday, September 23, 2011

I Decide by Lindsay Lohan

Happy first day of Fall!!!! It is in the 60s here today and they expect rain. I'm liking the temperature and am so happy for the season change! Not that I don't love summer, because I do, but this seemed like a long one and I'm excited for all the things that come with fall.... apples, football, leaves changing colors, wearing hoodies, drinking warm cider and hot chocolate, doing fun halloween things.... Yay for fall!

Anyway, today is a packed full day. I am going to lunch with the hubby and his preceptor in just a bit. Then when I get home, finish last minute packing and hit the road. First stopping at WC to take my sister to dinner, then continue driving home for the weekend. My friend is getting married on Sunday and the hubby starts his ER rotation monday morning, so my mom is my date! That means dad gets a day to himself to watch football without us girls around (not that we wouldn't join in). 

Today's outfit is to celebrate fall and to be comfortable for all the driving I will be doing. I had bought a pair of shoes from Old Navy and decided to exchange them for this cardigan, which was definitely the right choice.
Cardigan: Old Navy / Shirt: Loft / Jeans: American Eagle / Flip Flops: Target / Earrings: Walmart / Necklace: American Eagle


I'm getting my haircut tomorrow while I'm home, so say goodbye to about an inch of hair!!!

Hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the cardigan, looks great with the navy shirt. have fun at WC this weekend! enjoy the fresh haircut too! There's nothing better than the first shower after a haircut and feeling how short and healthy your hair feels :) Miss ya!!! Oh and p.s. we need to get together asap missy ;) xoxox

    ReplyDelete