Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Black and Yellow by Wiz Khalifa

I joined pinterest the other day and love the inspiration you can get from it! I have a dream house coming together, all sorts of new recipes I want to try, and of course, inspiration for what to wear this fall. One of those things is a trench coat. I purchased this one from Old Navy last week and can't wait till it cools down so I can wear it... that day may be tomorrow! Anyway, I decided I wanted to debut it on the blog and see what you guys think.
Trench coat: Old Navy / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: New Balance


Scarf: from mom

As for today, it was too hot for any kind of coat, but I was prepared for rain. I had two free tickets to see the Pittsburgh Pirates, so I drove to the city, picked up my friend, and went to the game. It was a little warm when the sun was out, but otherwise there was a nice breeze and we had a good time. The Pirates lost, but we enjoyed ourselves. For the game, I wore the team's colors, black and yellow.

Shirt: American Eagle / Cami: Abercrombie and Fitch / Rain jacket: Walmart

I'm excited to watch the season premiere of Up All Night... will you be watching it?

No comments:

Post a Comment