Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hot N Cold by Katy Perry

The weather seems to be confused around here. It was 90s last weekend, which immediately cooled down to high 60s/low 70s (which I was thrilled about), then it lingered in the 70s and made its way back up to 80 today. However tomorrow its going to rain and bring the temperature back down for the rest of the week. So how do you dress for the weather? Layers. 

Shirt: Kohl's / Scarf: gift from mom / Shorts: Old Navy / Flip Flops: Target / Earrings: Walmart


My exciting news today is that I had my phone interview for the musical director job!!! I think it went really well and will find out next week if I move on into the next set of interviews. I am also being considered for other positions on the production staff, so hopefully something works out! Wish me luck!!!

1 comment: