Sunday, September 4, 2011

Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple

I wore this outfit on Friday. I knew I had to wear my white pants again before labor day, but I know they'll most likely be making an appearance in the winter because I love winter white!!! I also just got this infinity scarf that I've been wanting for awhile, so of course I had to make an outfit that worked with it and white pants.

We had a great friday night to start off Labor Day weekend. My friend is a bartender at Smoky Bones, so a group of our friends got together for dinner and drinks and to visit with her. We had a great time and got a $50 gift card to use because we had more than 8 people. :)

Shirt: American Eagle / Pants: Gap / Heels: Bandolino / Scarf: American Eagle


I love my new scarf!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment