Tuesday, September 6, 2011

She Works Hard For The Money by Donna Summer

I had a fabulous labor day weekend, did you? Sunday we met up with our visiting friend's brother and fiance for dinner and went to a friends bonfire. Yesterday consisted of showering, putting sweats on, and enjoying doing nothing for the day. Now today I get to make up for it by picking up a few things at the store, finishing the laundry the hubby and I started on Friday, and getting the apartment back in order after all our visitors this week. They both left yesterday so now its back to the regular routine. 

Shirt: Columbia / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Hollister / Flip Flops: Abercrombie and Fitch / Earrings: Walmart / Scarf: American Eagle



 I am loving this scarf and the different combinations of outfits I can put it with. Next up is a printed top.

Here's the WC Marching Band under the lights from the game on Saturday... they did a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment