Thursday, September 22, 2011

Senorita by Justin Timberlake

Its Thursday! You know what that means? Best night on television!!!!! I have a date with my hubby and tv tonight at 8pm. First up is The Big Bang Theory followed by The Office. It doesn't get much better than that. Yes it does, tomorrow is friday, and my weekend starts! 

Today's outfit has an inspiration photo! I found it on pinterest, so I'm not quite sure where it came from, because the website it came from was tumblr. Anyway, I loved it, so I tried it for myself.

Here's my version, however I don't have a scarf to tie around my neck, so I placed the belt higher:
Sweater: Gap / Jeans: American Eagle / Belt: Charlotte Russe / Shoes: BareTraps / Earrings: Kohl's


(I tried to do the model's pose)

I like using inspiration photos. It helps when I'm lacking creativity. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment