Friday, September 16, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Theme Song by Barenaked Ladies

Last night at 10:30pm, the hubby's preceptor called and said they had an emergency surgery to do... to remove someone's appendix. He was not thrilled to get up since we were both already in bed, but when he got home around 1am, he was excited that he saved someone's life. 

Today I'm going to lunch with the hubby and his preceptor. I enjoy meeting up with them... we always go to new places I've never tried. Its in the 60s today so I decided to wear a light sweater. This is the perfect weather!
Sweater: Urban Outfitters / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: Unionbay / Shoes: Shoe Dept. / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle



 Check out my awesome new penny loafers!!! I love them and they were only $7!!!!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment