Thursday, September 15, 2011

I Believe in Love by Dixie Chicks

This morning was a busy one. I had to get my PPD test read at the department of health (no TB for me!), attend the sub calling system training, go to the board of education, and go the the high school to get a photo ID taken. I'm finally home and have nothing to do for the rest of the day... however I have a pantry that needs to be organized, and some dinner to be made. Its a cool 58 degrees and slightly rainy... which mean I'm going to decorate the apartment for fall because I think its really here!

I think coral can transition into fall with brown hints like shoes or jackets. Here's how I did it today:

Top: Gap / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Peebles / Watch: American Eagle / Earrings: Kohl's



Have you checked out Missoni for Target? It has sold out really fast and I think I found a few pieces I like... they say to check back early and often. What do you think of the line?

No comments:

Post a Comment