Monday, September 19, 2011

Free by Zac Brown Band

I finally cleaned the apartment and decorated for fall today. Little sis called yesterday after the Bills game and asked if I was doing anything for the rest of the night, and asked if I could come up, take her and her roommate to walmart and to hang out for the evening. Hubby said he had to study and I had nothing else to do, so I was a nice sister and drove up to see them. We enjoyed ourselves with coffee, a stop at the outlet mall, grocery shopping, and then picked up some dinner to take back to their room. 

Anyway, since all I've done is clean up and decorate, I don't have an outfit picture today. I do, however, have pictures from the weekend!
First pumpkin spice latte of the season!!!

drawing a frog in your throat at game night!

drawing hockey

some of the players and the games

drawing raining cats and dogs

the boys watching the football game while playing buzzword

I wanted to be in the picture! 

Revlon Passion Punch Shimmer with Pure Ice Nasty Girl on top

So excited that this week is the beginning of the new season for some of my favorite tv shows... starting off tonight with The Sing Off! I'll be cheering for the University of Rochester Yellow Jackets and the University of Delaware's Deltones, because I have friends in both a capella groups!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment