Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Don't Stop The Music by Rihanna

Today was my first day back to school! I finally got a call and was able to take it (I had to miss one on Friday)!!! I subbed for elementary phys. ed. It was a pretty easy day and enjoyable for my first day back to school. I get to sub for her tomorrow too, and was told I could dress down for gym class :) 

Anyway, I'm lucky that I've had this outfit laid out to wear for my first day of school. I got called at 6:30 and had to be there at 7:30, and its a 25 minute drive. Since it was such a late call, I called ahead and told them I'd be a little late... luckily they're flexible with substitutes if we get late calls. So here's my comfortable for any weather and perfect for teaching outfit:

Sweater: Banana Republic / Skirt: Gap / Shoes: Shoe Dept / Earrings: Walmart / Watch: American Eagle
(And my school ID badge)



Now I'm waiting for the hubby to get home from the ER so we can have chicken enchiladas :)

No comments:

Post a Comment