Sunday, February 5, 2012

What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson

Congratulations to the New York Giants!!!!! I spent most of my afternoon in the kitchen making food to take to a superbowl party... cheesecake filled strawberries, chocolate cake pops, a veggie platter with dip, and frozen banana slices with chocolate on top. Then the evening was spent cheering on the Giants! I also enjoyed the performances by Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton (how adorable was their duet), Kelly Clarkson (and her correct and great rendition of the national anthem), and Madonna's half time show (with the help of LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, and Cee Lo Green). 
Shirt: A gift shop in New York / Cami: Aeropostale / Jeans: American Eagle / Shoes: Gift / Earrings: Charlotte Russe / Watch: American Eagle


I thought it was pretty fitting to wear my I <3 NY shirt, since I don't have a NY Giants shirt. However, I did bring my Buffalo Bills pillow pet to be comfortable while I watched the game :)

No comments:

Post a Comment