Saturday, February 4, 2012

Give Me All Your Luvin' by Madonna feat. Nicki Minaj

I have a really fun day planned! I'm headed out to meet a friend for lunch at Cheesecake Factory and do some shopping. Then I'm off to Westminster to take my sis and some friends to get groceries and such. After all that, I'll be meeting hubby and some friends for whatever they decide to plan for the evening... maybe a movie or maybe drinks... either sounds great to me!

Weather.com said that it was supposed to be 44 and a little rainy today.... so when I woke up and saw snow covering everything I was a bit shocked. Luckily its wet snow, so its more like rain and will hopefully melt. It won't stop me from driving all over Pittsburgh today though! But, it will make me wear a scarf to stay warmer :)
Sweater: Gap / Jeans: Hollister / Shoes: Toms / Scarf: Walmart / Earrings: Simply Vera for Kohl's / Watch: Armitron



Have a great Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment